The Systems Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner systems engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- MSc. Eng. Jorge Aguinaga
Technical Solutions Manager
Microsoft, Peru and Ecuador
Software developer company
- Eng. Felipe Roel
Information Systems Manager
Peru Central Bank BCRP
Federal reserve bank of Peru
- MSc. Eng. Luis Fernandez
Manager of Research and Development
Methodologies and Solutions M+S Co.
Information systems consulting company
- Eng. David Arteaga
Process Consulting Co.
Consulting company on process and systems management
- Eng. Ricardo Temoche
ISO Quality Manager
Grana y Montero Gorp.
Information Systems company, infrastructure development company.