Textile Engineering Program
Program Chair: Dionicio Marcelo, MSc., P.E.
Phone: +51 1 481 5558
Engineering discipline that deals with the processing and transformation of natural and synthetic thread and fabric, including the analysis and design of thread and fabric formation systems, textile chemical processing, dyeing process, clothe manufacturing, production planning and control, and quality control using modern textile manufacturing technologies.
Textile engineering includes the following specialization areas:
- Processing of natural textile fibers
- Synthesis of artificial thread and fabric
- Textile chemical processing
- Dyeing process
- Textile production planning and control
- Textile quality control
- Clothe manufacturing technologies