Lugar: Auditorio del Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú
Expositor: Dr. Antonio Morán Cárdenas
The Chemical Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner chemical engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Marco Gil
- Eng. Javier Picasso
- Eng. Sandra Vecco
- Eng. Silvio Crisoles