Place: College of Engineers of Peru, Auditorium
Expositor: Antonio Moran, Ph.D.
The Textile Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner textile engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Mariano Iberico
President of Chemical and Textile Engineering Chapter, Peruvian Engineers Association
Former President of UNI Alumni Association
- Eng. Ricardo Dancuart
Yarn Commercial Manager
Leading textile Peruvian company integrating process since raw cotton to yarn, fabric and clothing manufacture
- Eng. Daniel Delgadillo
Textile Universal Company
Leading textile Peruvian company integrating natural and artificial yarns for fabric and clothing manufacturing.
- Eng. George Schofield
Former President of Textile Committee – National Industry Society SNI
Textile companies developer and entrepreneur
- Eng. Alfredo Camones