Place: CIP, Auditorium.
Expositor: Antonio Moran, Ph.D.
The Sanitary Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner sanitary engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Richard Acosta
Company managing the main water collecting and treatment plant in Lima city.
- Eng. Mabel Morillo
Government super-intendency for regulation, supervision, and monitoring of the water supply and sewerage services in Peru.
- Eng. Guillermo Leon
Peruvian Engineering Association
Division of water supply and sewerage engineering
- Eng. Hugo Guerreros
Leading piping manufacturer company
- Eng. Ivan Chocano
Water Supply Engineer
German developer company
- Eng. Maria Cadillo
Water supply and sewerage engineering