Place: CME Accreditation Office
Expositor: Antonio Moran, PhD.
2019 Industrial Advisory Board
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Carlos Herrera
Former Government Energy and Mining Minister
National Dean of Peruvian Engineers Association
(corresponding body to NCEES-USA)
- Eng. Milton Megarejo
Government institution for supervision of electricity and mining investment
- Eng. Luis Moreno
Mining and Industry Manager
Engineering projects developer and consulting company (mining, electricity, transport, construction)
- Dr. Jaime Luyo
Electricity markets consulting company
- MSc. Ricardo Santillán Chumpitaz
Former President of Mechanical-Electrical Engineering Chapter, Lima Regional Council Peruvian Engineers Association
Electricity projects and markets consultant
Expositor: Antonio Moran, Ph.D.