Lugar: Oficina de Acreditación FIM
Expositor: Dr. Antonio Morán Cárdenas
Comité Consultivo 2019
The Naval Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner naval and mechanical engineers with recognized professional and academic experience in the fields of naval and maritime engineering. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Wendell Montaño
SIMA – PERU
Vessels construction and maintenance company
- Eng. Mario Alor
Operator of army ships and submarines
- Dr. Eng. Jose L. Mantari
Researcher and Professor
Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Eng. Hernan Galvez
Marine Business Surveyor
Lloyds Register Central and South America
Engineering, technical and business services organization
- Eng. Enrique Muñoz
Naval and marine engineering consultant for Peruvian Navy and merchant marine companies
Lugar: Auditorio del Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú.
Expositor: Dr. Antonio Morán Cárdenas.