Lugar: Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú
Expositor: Dr. Antonio Morán Cárdenas
Comité Consultivo 2019
The Geological Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner geological engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Dr. Eng. Miguel Cardoso
President and Chief Executive Officer
Alturas Minerals Corp.
Gold and copper exploration company
- Dr. Eng. Cesar Vidal
Buenaventura Mining Company
Peruvian gold mining company
- Dr. Eng. Barbara Bruce
Chief Executive Officer
Hunt Oil Company of Peru
- Dr. Eng. Fernando Nuñez
Explorations Technical Manager
SPCC – Southern Peru Copper Corporation
- Eng. Roberto Morales
Mining heavy machinery providing company