The Engineering Physics Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner physics engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2015 and 2016.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
• Program mission and vision statements.
• Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
• Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
• Future directions of the Program.
• Student performance feedback.
• Potential curriculum modifications.
• Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Elizabeth Carrera
Buenaventura Engineers Co.
Engineering consulting company providing services to mining industry
- MSc. Eng. Rolando Adriano
National Institute of Telecommunications Research
- Eng. Roger Meza
Consultant engineer in metrology for mining and manufacturing industries
- Eng. Julio Alarcon
Peruvian company providing solutions for environmental protection and recovery