The Electronics Engineering Program has an Industrial Advisory Board composed by practitioner electronics engineers with recognized professional and academic experience. The Program Assessment Committee and the Industrial Advisory Board meet every year or as often as necessary, but have also continuous contact through informal meetings and electronic mail. The last two official meetings were held in years 2018 and 2019.
The Industrial Advisory Board provides to the Program recommendations and advice on:
- Program mission and vision statements.
- Pertinence, sufficiency and applicability of Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes.
- Market and workplace trends and opportunities.
- Future directions of the Program.
- Student performance feedback.
- Potential curriculum modifications.
- Program and university facilities and services.
The current Board consists of the following members:
- Eng. Amilcar Bedoya
Manufacturer of electric motors
- Eng. Gonzalo Diaz
Largest telecommunication operator in Peru (Internet, fixed and mobile communications).
- Eng. Ronald Rojas
Manufacturer and distributor of communication network equipment.
- Eng. Edgar Velarde
Producer and distributor of communication network equipment.
- Eng. Javier Donayre
Industrial automation projects develop company.